Suzuka Grandee Vitara
+ The general information
+ Maintenance service and greasing
+ Heater, ventilation and the conditioner
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tyres
+ Forward приводной a shaft shaft/bearing. An oil epiploon
+ Kardannye shaft
- Brake system
+ Brake highway/hose the brake cylinder
+ Forward brakes
+ Lay and back brake
- Antiblocking brake system (ABS)
- The general description
Way of a brake hose/highway
The system scheme
Arrangement of components ABS
+ The hydraulic Block/assemblage of the module of management ABS
+ Fuel system
+ Ignition system
+ Start system
+ Release system
+ Forward and back differentials
+ Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. An immobilizer
+ Electric equipment
Antiblocking brake system (ABS)
The general description
For the vehicles equipped with additional system of restriction of movement "air bag" (a safety air cushion):
- Service of components of an air cushion of safety ("air bag") and near to them or works with electroconducting should be carried out only by authorised dealer SUZUKI. Non-observance of security measures can lead to inadvertent operation of system or put system out of action. Any of these two conditions can lead to a serious trauma.
- Works on maintenance service should be begun not earlier than in 90 seconds after the ignition switch is translated in position «LOCK/ЗАМОК» and the negative cable is disconnected from the battery. Otherwise the system can be activated reserve energy of the module of sensor controls and diagnostics.
All fastenings of brakes are the important elements of fastening and can affect work of the vital details and systems, and-or considerably to affect repair cost. It is necessary to replace them with details having the same number or equivalent if such replacement is necessary. Do not use for replacement of a detail of the worst quality or substitutes. It is necessary to observe the specified values of a twisting moment of an inhaling at assemblage to provide long service life of all details. It is not necessary to use welding as it can lead to extensive damages and metal easing.
АБС (the Antiblocking brake system) supervises the pressure of a liquid put to the wheel cylinder of each brake from the main cylinder so each wheel is not blocked, even at strong braking. Given system ABS of 4-wheel type, which supervises the pressure of a liquid put to wheel cylinders of each of four brakes to prevent blocking of each of wheels. Components of given system ABS besides components of usual brake system include the following:
- The sensor control of speed of a wheel which distinguishes speed of rotation of each wheel and gives out a signal.
- In given АБС, hydraulic block ABS (assemblage of a power drive), the module of management АБС, the relay of the engine of the pump and the failure-safe relay are united in one component.
- The module of management АБС, which sends a working signal on hydraulic block ABS to supervise the pressure of a liquid put to each wheel cylinder, on the basis of a signal from each sensor control of speed of a wheel to prevent wheel blocking.
- The hydraulic block ABS working on a signal from the module of management АБС and supervising pressure of a liquid, put to wheel cylinders of each of 4 wheels.
- The failure-safe relay (the solenoidal valve), a submitting food on the solenoidal valve in hydraulic block ABS and the relay of the engine of the pump.
- The relay of the motor of the pump which submits a food on the pump engine in hydraulic block ABS.
- Alarm lamp "АБС", which lights up to inform on malfunction when the system works incorrectly.
- G-sensor control which defines speed of braking of the case.
Given АБС it is equipped EBD (system of electronic distribution of brake effort between axes). This system supervises pressure of a liquid upon back wheels to improve a condition and has the same function, as the valve of restriction of pressure, on a signal from a wheel sensor control irrespective of change of loading from loading ability etc. If the system cannot work properly, the alarm lamp of a brake informing on malfunction lights up.